Come with us as we return to South America this summer to volunteer at La Casa De Fe, a home for abandoned and special needs children in Shell, Ecuador.

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” ~Mathew 19:14

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sarah Brown

This is a video of the little girl my grandmother just sponsored thorough Compassion International. It is not related to our trip to Ecuador, but we needed a place to store the link and I thought you would enjoy seeing it.

Enjoy!


GH2320090 from Compassion International on Vimeo.


And here is the little girl that I was able to sponsor. I thought it would not be possible, but with a little help from my creative family, Janet is now a part of my family.


GH2320118 from Compassion International on Vimeo.

And here is a tour of the project they attend. Led by the director of the Compassion program for their church.


Video Tour of Compassion Project in Ghana from Compassion International on Vimeo.

1 comment: