Come with us as we return to South America this summer to volunteer at La Casa De Fe, a home for abandoned and special needs children in Shell, Ecuador.

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” ~Mathew 19:14

Monday, December 12, 2011

Movie Monday: Shell

The town of Shell is beautifully situated at the edge between the mountains and the remote jungle. We took this video from the top of our roof. The missionary house that we stayed in was at the top of a big hill just on the other side of the river from Casa de Fe. At the very end I tried to zoom in on Casa de Fe, but it is still kind of blurry.

2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful. Thank you for keeping the updates coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I've just come across your blog and can't wait to sit down and read through it!

    I'm compiling a "master list" of Compassion bloggers for my blog Compassion Family. I would love to include yours. Could you possibly write a 2-5 sentence description of your blog? You can submit it here - http://compassionfamily.blogspot.com/2011/12/calling-all-compassion-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete